Hi, I’m Sarah!
Welcome to Leeds Street Collective: my little corner of the internet where I celebrate the gifts of everyday life. Follow along as I curate a life I love through homemade food, good books, and a simple cozy home.
Work looks a little different for me these days. Instead of driving huge Army trucks, building e-commerce websites, or managing digital product development like I have in the past, now I find myself at home, caring for my family…and I couldn’t be happier!
One of the biggest perks of my latest gig is spending time in the kitchen, cooking and baking for the ones I love. When I’m not whipping up something tasty to eat, I enjoy getting outside, a good Bible study, and consuming way too many books.
Hosting friends and family is one way I show others love and my family gets plenty of opportunities to do just that. I live outside Nashville with my hunky husband, incredible daughter, and pup in a fairly new home that fits us perfectly, but offers lots of chances to add character with fun home projects along the way.
Here’s what you can expect to see here at Leeds Street Collective:
- Homemade food – recipes, recipes, recipes!
- Good books – reviews & recommendations to help make your reading life full and enjoyable.
- A simple, cozy home – tips and tricks for upping your hospitality game.
Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I love to read and 100% believe that reading books, collecting books, and organizing books are 3 separate hobbies. (All of which I enjoy.)
- Tacos are my favorite food of all time. I could (and sometimes do) eat them multiple times, every day.
- I’m a proud combat Army Veteran and now have the old man hat to prove it.
- I love Jesus and my whole intention for Leeds Street Collective is to show His love to more people.
- I made a sourdough starter in early 2022 and it’s made a bread monster out of me. Seriously, I can’t stop baking now.
Ok, that’s me in a nutshell! How about you? Drop me a comment to say hi and tell me… are you a hard shell or softshell kind of person?